a bad day. We get them, I know. I argued with my boyfriend about his driving. I argued with my mom about the fact that I don't want to rent my 3 bedroom house out to 3 totally different people and 2 should be a comfortable maximum-she didn't listen. I over-drafted on my account by MEGA BUCKS (my dumb ass mistake) and I'm scared to take one more breath.
It's just a bad day. I feel out of complete control and I'm assuming that this just where I need to be-out of it and out of control. Just a bad day. not nearly as bad as the next person-but hey..we all feel things differently.
what I can't wait to do is leave work and enjoy a big ass bowl of lucky charms ( I haven't been able to afford that $4.46 box-but luckily for me-my sister bought a box and I'm going to dig right in).
I wish I could hug myself
I wish I could hug myself
I wish I could hug myself
Jun 15, 2011
Today is just simply
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment