So for many peace corps volunteers, going in with debt is not a viable option. In fact they ask you what you plan to do with your 'debt' while you are gone. You have to complete paper work and submit financial statements showing 0 balances or what account is going to pay which creditor. For those of you that are free from the reigns of capitalism-this is an easy task. For me-It's not. I bought my house when I was 23 (let's just say I wasn't thinking too clearly) and signed a 30 year mortgage. So my plan to pay my mortgage while gone is rent it out fully. Today was the day that I actually packed up my stuff and 2 tenants moved in. IN the spirit of practicing my filmmaking career- I made an effortless little video of me packing and running my mouth (doing most of the latter, less of the former). Enjoy
Jun 11, 2011
Packed up the house
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment