I once read a blog from a young girl in Balaken, Azerbaijan Samira's Blog and she talked about those things that she couldn't live without. I think it's really awesome that I share similarities with that of a 15 year old ( yes really..I can't live without TV) So in response to Samira's blog, I have a little list of things (people places and things) that I don't think I can live without:
 |
| We kiss eachother on the 'nose' |
 |
| She loves UNO |
I can't live without my cat. My cat Jill is as special as the day. She's had no shots and never been sick. Jill has multiple personality disorder, loves eggs, and has hoebag (
Don't ever use this word) behavior.I don't even know how old she is, but I know I can't live without her.
 |
| Me, Ron, Maria & Michelle |
I can't live without my dad. My dad is everything to me. My dad is my guidance counselor, my cantankerous friend, a shoulder and the first guy I ever loved. With that being said
 |
| Sharon and Moi |
I can't live without my mom. She's responsible for my first breath, my confidence and my nose. I also charge her with being the root of many of my mother-daughter frustrations. However she puts the S in Shero.
 |
| Michelle, Me and Maria |
I can live without my sisters (Maria & Michelle), but why would I want to do that? I learned about compassion, empathy and wet eyeliner from these two dandelions.
 |
| The HAIR show |
I can't live without my hair. There was a time in my life when I didn't have very much hair (also known as the BIG CHOP) and the transition to grow it back has been gruesome. So today I am even more appreciative of these golden brown locs and as long as I don't have to, I won't live without my hair.
 |
| GO KARTS |
I can't live without FUN. Fun is the reason I was born. FUN is my middle name. It's free and should be a God-given right. If it's not fun, it's not worth doing.
 |
| GO KARTS |
 |
| My Guy and I |
I can't honestly live without love. If I was on an island and only allowed to take 3 things: I'd take my glasses, a knife and love (in the key of Scrivens)
 |
| Tibetan Monks |
I probably could live without this, but I just don't
want to honestly. I can't live without something to believe in.
So I can't live without Faith. Religion..well..I've always lived
without religion..BUT FAITH is the reason I live.
 |
| Kim and I |
 |
| Tasha and I |
And finally I can't live without friends. I'm the bird (see my peacock hairdo) and these are my feathers. No flying without wings-ya dig!
-
No comments:
Post a Comment