1. What music do you listen to to lift your spirits when you're down
A. Samba! I love samba. something about that little tambourine, and those drums just resets my mood 180 degrees. Ilu Aye and Motumba are classics for me.
2. In one word, how would you describe your relationship with your mother?
A. Tidal
3. What do you like most about your current job?
A. all the tea I get to drink
4. In 20 years, what do you want to remember?
A. My sisters birthdays, and all the passwords to my many different accounts
5. What do you want less of in your life?
A. I'm not sure to be honest. I think I try to have a lot of balance.
6. Who would you like to forgive?
A. That's a good question--but I'm not easy n forgiving-instead would want a certain person to forgive me.
7. What has the fear of failure stopped you from doing?
A. Modeling, getting married (as of yet), moving away from my parents.
8. What type of person angers you the most?
A. A narcissist
9. What are you really good at?
A. Shutting off my feelings towards someone that has unnerved me
10. Which one of your responsibilities do you wish you could get rid of?
A. cooking-gosh..i love to cook, but if I had a chef YIPPEE
11. What's something that confuses you?
A. Religion and whether I'm going to hell or not for accepting or not accepting Jesus Christ as my saviour
12. What is the best advice you've ever received?
A. Don't wait by the phone. He's not going to call
13. What do you admire most about your mother and your father?
A. That they aren't quitters
14. How would you spend your ideal day?
A. Laying out somewhere in Thailand eating key lime pie and not being bothered
15. When should you reveal a secret you said you wouldn't
A. If it saved a person's life
16. What did life teach you yesterday?
A. You're not the only one struggling, Time is not always on your side, and let your boyfriend clean your place
17. Whose life have you had the greatest impact on?
A. My boyfriend Thomas I believe.
18. What can society do without?
A. Greed
19. What's something most people don't know about you?
A. That I can write with my left and right hand and wiggle my ears
20. What good comes from suffering?
A. Strength and confidence
21. What makes love last?
A. Distance and being missed
22. What are you waiting for?
A. good question--I'm waiting for...I'm waiting to no longer wait anymore
23. What's your favorite true story you enjoy sharing with people?
A. The time I sat int he middle seat on a plane with an Orthodox Jew on my right and an Evangelist on my left.
24. Do you like the city you live in?
A. Sometimes. I wish it were more diverse
25. Where else would you like to live and why?
A. Italy or maybe Greece because it's near the water and I love all things ancient
26. What do you think is worth waiting for?
A. Anything in a crock pot, and your soul mate
27. What's the best part of growing older?
A. Respect
28. What's the biggest lie you once believed was true?
A. Credit Cards are good << that is a lie for ya MOTHA!
29. What book has had the greatest influence on your life?
A. The Alchemist by Paulho Coelho (I may be spelling it incorrectly)
30. What is your earliest childhood memory?
A. Going to Disney world OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
31. What does love feel like?
A. Instant smiles and all the best songs in the world
32. What do you see when you look into the future?
A. Less and less cars
33. What are the primary components to a successful life?
A. Belief, Education, and Sharing
34. What have you done in the last year that has made you proud?
A. Going to Thailand for a month, on a whim, running out of money and making it home!
35. Is the reward worth the risk?
A. 98% of the time-yes
36. What do you have trouble seeing clearly in your mind?
A. My parents being old
37. When does silence convey more meaning than words?
A. When a person has been caught red-handed, when I'm offended, and when someone is sick
38. Where do you find peace?
A. In my bathroom
39. How do you find the strength to do what you know in your heart is right?
A. I just imagine myself in their shoes, or I think about Karma
40. What is the greatest truth?
A. One can never be too sure
41. Is there ever a time when giving up makes sense?
A. When you are hurting the people around you
42. What is your definition of heaven?
A. Peace-absolute definable PEACE.
43. When you think of HOME what specifically do you think of?
A. my cat and the many many brown and black faces.
I found these questions on THOUGHTQUESTIONS.COM I hope you enjoyed them!
Apr 14, 2011
40+ Questions that I think people should ask themselves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
enjoyed these questions...made me think about by own answers. i appreciate your honesty
Post a Comment