The sun is out and I guess I should be just gleaming but I'm not. I'm grumpy and irritable. I'm bored. I'm putting down books and picking them up for a second try. I'm eating and then not eating because no matter how you cook it-a potato is still a potato. I'm concentrating on the pain in my hip from the dip in my bed. I'm pin-interesting all the dumb pictures of stuff I will likely never buy or ever cook or ever visit-feeding the hoarder side of me. I'm giving Facebook a much needed break from obsession because the truth is-it's just ridiculous of me to status stalk. I'm staring at ceilings and walls and threads in carpets. I'm looking with my eyes closed and listening to my neighbors kid scream. The piano is played every morning and it's the same tune. God bless people who have kids that are disciplined enough to play their instruments.
My poor host family. They probably think I am mad at them-but I'm not. I'm just depressed and don't want to be 'on' all the time. I'm no longer in the mood to talk about the atrocities of Azerbaijan. Sitting in a kitchen that is one way in and one way out.
I'm in the valley my people. THE VALLEY! And there aren't enough care packages in the world that will cheer me up. I don't have a recommendation for this and I'm not really taking any recommendations if I can further be honest. I'm just here wondering when in the hell April is coming to pick me up because I'm sitting outside the February daycare center watching paint dry.
I don't want to apologize for how I feel, but please let me say this-hard only lasts until it deflates. Feel me?
I'll be alright.
Feb 26, 2012
The "Uhm-Whatever" Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG! You said it perfectly. Seriously, it's crazy that we are at two different posts, and are experiencing some of the same emotions...
Post a Comment