Nov 10, 2011

Super Day to Receive

This is my HAPPY FACE w/Eye Twinkle!



On November 9th I got my first package.. Now I wouldn’t normally dedicate a mini blog to such things but this is my first package. I was utterly elated. During Hub Day ( a Hub Day is when all the trainees/volunteers get together to have forums about expectations, health protocol, safety, etc) , I went out to get lunch-lentil soup w/lemon and rice. Arriving back, satisfied and content, someone called to alert me that there was a big box with my name on it. It was from My Guy! I would divulge the contents of this package-but you’d probably end up with a cavity if I told you. But check out the smile on my face (brought to you by Twizzlers and Rice Krispy Treats)
I’m really blessed. Not because someone sent me something that I wanted -but because God sent someone to me that I needed. Just thought I’d put out there a note of appreciation.





-

No comments:

The LoyaList