yea about 6 weeks or so left. I have a scheduled trip to the midwest to see my grandmother and my boyfriends family. I must make drop ins to say goodbye and collect well wishes. I'll rehearse a predisposed speech about where I'm going, how long I'll be there, and make sure to answer all the why's and how's.
In the meantime I'm conducting a mini packing list to which I worry I won't have enough funding to accomplish in the amount of time allotted.
Tomorrow I have the BIG FINAL TALK with my parents about my house, my will, and future travel arrangements [Apparently everyone is coming with me to philly-AND-everyone is coming to visit me in Azerbaijan]. I'm also trying to scavenge for money to assist with my travels to nearby western Europe. So many thoughts have me nearly exhausted. I have no more excuses and I've been putting off thinking holistically about my transition partly because I was so involved with my AmeriCorps program. Thank goodness I didn't take my initial invitation of August 22nd-I would have never been prepared.
things are just...in my mind..a frantic race of jellybeans.
Aug 19, 2011
Oh just a little anxiety
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well my Darling daughter. You are taking on the world which many can not do or will not accomplish!!
Jelly Beans for you!!! Skyscrapers for me!!! I new this time would come. You venturing off into the land of the unknown.Free spirit living your dream!! Helping those in need. A gift from God!!
Malaika (Angel)this name given to you by grace. Always doing the will of God. A long journey ahead with Gods protection around you.
You will do---great---wonders with those in your circle** And those outside the circumference seeking to get in! Continue to follow your path and live your life to the fullest. You have to set a mile stone for the McAdams-Hodoh-Owens bloodline in you.
A generation of love and much----- prosperity.Take on these measures of good fortune, success,thriving, wealth and health. Continue to be the lyrics of the songs and the writer of the truths to be told.
You will do great things. Why? Because you are my Angel
Love U
Mommy
Thank you mommi! I love you too! It's about time you came around to read my blog! better late than never.
Post a Comment