I promise to pick my blog back up in the month of August and I promise to share with you all the scrumptious details of my life that you have missed.
I just needed a little time to tighten up my thinking cap before I went ballistic and post every single nook and cranny of my oh-so interesting life here in Azerbaijain.
I wanted to wait until things got better for me, because posting things that albeit feel comical and lighthearted, really just reinforced my deep dark secretive negative thinking.
I know you're reading my blog, checking it from time to time [ shout out to the people in Colorado and that one reader from Itamapa or Ihatapa or I., Brasil who are faithfully--i see you~wink] to see what else has gone on in my life, just bear with me.
I have soooooooooo much to tell. Anyhow-AUGUST. AUGUST IS THE MONTH! Come back in August and there will be something. I fully intend on it.
-
No comments:
Post a Comment